Re: Filter for SPAM

 <vnalluri <at> knstek.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
>   We are using SquirrelMail. It's marking the genuine mails from other
> domains like yahoo, gmail etc as SPAM. May I know how can we correct
> this?

SquirrelMail core setup does not have spam filtering functions and internal
application tagging functions don't change message subject. Which spam filtering
plugin are you using? Please note that spam filters might be outside of
SquirrelMail scope. They can be part of your SMTP server or local email delivery
agent configuration.

--
Tomas