Questions on Address Book Grouping Plugin

Hello,

We have installed and we are experimenting with the very nice Address
Book Grouping and Pagination Plugin.

I would like to ask (because I haven't been able to find out if and how):

1. Is there a way to display a column in the addresses listing showing
the group(s) each address belongs to? This is a must because otherwise,
esp. when an address belongs to multiple groups, it is hard for the user
to be able to realize and easily handle group memberships.

To save space, a color could be assigned to each group (at creation) and
then a palette (a set of little colored squares) of relevant colors for
each address (depending on group memberships) could be displayed under a
Group column.

Additionally, for group selection I always believe that a series of
checkboxes is much more handy (for the vast majority of users) for
multiple selection of groups. If this would (could) be implemented, we
would like to display the name and color of each group next to each
checkbox.

2. Also, in general for the address book: Is there a way to
select/unselect with one click all addresses displayed, e.g. a button
"Toggle All"?(It may be cumbersome if the number of addresses to select
is big.) This would fit nicely with group functionality, because all
displayed addresses (e.g. for a particular group or for multiple groups)

If the above features are not available, could I ask for them?

Thanks and best regards,
Nick