Re: Users - Multisession problem

Hi Paul,
I tryed the login-check plugin and seems to work well for my installation;

BTW I would like to point out the followings I have noticed:
1) if you close the tab whithout logging out you are prevented from loggin in
again until you close the browser window;
2) if you open at the same time 2 login windows in 2 different tabs and then
login in both (with different account) you can login bypassing the plugin
check;
3) while the plugin option 3 (auto login) is not suggested - I meaan
discuraged - while it seems the default behaviour of other webmail like gmail
?

Thanks and Regards,
Roberto