Re: Attachment directory ownership/permissions

Check to see if you have spelled the directory path correctly. Also go
the directory and do a "pwd" to make sure. I mis-spelled it once & got
that error once.
The permissions should be drwxr-sr-x and the owner should be the same as
the webserver's.

I hope this helps,
Frank