Re: Compose Extras plugin Version 0.9 "Insert Blank Lines At Top Of Reply Body" not working with SM Version 1.5.2-SVN

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 4:18 AM, Casco Bucci <Casco.Bucci@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:55:45 -0800
> Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Casco Bucci <Casco.Bucci@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Good day.
>> >
>> > Downloaded and installed latest Compose Extras plugin Version 0.9 on
>> > Squirrelmail Version: 1.5.2-SVN (10282011 tarball).
>> >
>> > "Insert Blank Lines At Top Of Reply Body" "Compose Preferences" option
>> > does not work no matter what number you set it to.
>>
>> Works fine for me.
>>
>> > Is it supposed to work with SM v. 1.5.2-SVN?
>>
>> Yes.  Maybe you should review our mailing list posting guidelines and
>> include more information - especially clarify what "does not work"
>> means and how we can reproduce your problem.
>>

> Thank you for confirming that it works for you and is supposed to work
> with SM v. 1.5.2-SVN.
>
> Not sure why you went off on a pedantic tangent about your blessed
> "mailing list posting guidelines" and clarifying what "does not work"
> means.

What may seem pedantic to you are the gory details that explain why
something works in one environment and not another.  If you can't be
bothered to provide such details, no one can help you.  If you feel
inclined to make light of our guidelines and the need for accurate
error reporting, maybe system administration is not for you.  Either
way, please don't carry on with this kind of attitude on this list.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team