Re: Missing Folders in List

Fredrik Jervfors <jervfors <at> squirrelmail.org> writes:

> >> The problem I'm having is that folders are getting skipped and
> >> re-ordered in the folder list view in SquirrelMail. If I look using
> >> mutt, kmail or cyradm, then one of my users has the hierarchy:
> >
> > Typically, having spent hours on Google trying to fix this problem, just
> > after I mailed the list I found a work-around - it seems that the folder
> > list is only displaying "subscribed" folders. I was under the impression
> > that folder subscriptions were just about which folders to poll for new
> > mail - is there a way to display all folders regardless of whether or not
> > they're subscribed?
>
> Nope, the subscription decides what to show. This might help though:
> <http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=245>.

Plugin won't help, if folder does not exist. Some Dovecot versions don't report
/noselect mailboxes, if they don't exist and SquirrelMail 1.4.x mailbox tree
generation code fails to display them properly. Don't remember if Cyrus behaves
same way. SquirrelMail 1.5.x has different tree generator and it takes into
account those noselects. IMHO it also has option to display all folders instead
of just subscribed ones.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/foldertreesm1422.png/

--
Tomas