Missing Folders in List

Hi there,

I'm running SquirrelMail 1.4.15, talking to Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.18. Both are from
distro packages on my Debian Lenny system. I have the plugins get_uuencode and
avelsieve installed. I am using Apache 2.2.9 with PHP 5.2.6, both distro-
packaged, and accessing the system with Iceweasel (Firefox) 3.5.16.

The problem I'm having is that folders are getting skipped and re-ordered in
the folder list view in SquirrelMail. If I look using mutt, kmail or cyradm,
then one of my users has the hierarchy:

correspondence (\HasChildren)
correspondence.family (\HasChildren)
correspondence.family.xmas2007 (\HasNoChildren)
correspondence.family.xmas2009 (\HasNoChildren)
correspondence.family.xmas2010 (\HasNoChildren)

And yet in SquirrelMail's folder list I see:

- family
  xmas2007
  xmas2009

with the "correspondence" parent folder, and "xmas2010" folder, missing. Other
missing folders actually corrupt the hierarchy further down, making folders
seem to be children of folders which are not their parents.

All the folder links are correct, and include the omitted parent folder names.
Similarly, I can view the missing folders by manipulating the URL for the
right_main.php frame. The missing folders have mail in them. Since the folder
names are correct, it seems that the folder separator is right. The folders
are missing from the raw HTML view, meaning it's not a browser display bug.

Can anybody suggest why these folders might be being ommitted from the folder
list, and how I can restore them and get the correct folder hierarchy?

Cheers,

Dave
--
Dave Page <grimoire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>