Re: Fwd: help with 113 error on squirrelmail

webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> this is the config test that I have.. and as you can see there is an
> error 113 can you help me to trace it?? where to go?? ghow to sort it
> uout??

configtest told you the error. 'No route to the host'. Check routing
configuration on your web server. Make sure that you can connect from
webserver to 465 port on smtpout.europe.secureserver.net.

If you can do that from root account and server runs RHEL, Fedora or Centos,
check SELinux configuration. Or at least test it in permissive mode.