Fwd: help with 113 error on squirrelmail

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: help with 113 error on squirrelmail
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:19:32 +0100
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: squirrelmail-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madame
this is the config test that I have.. and as you can see there is an error 113 can you help me to trace it?? where to go?? ghow to sort it uout??
Thanking you
Andrew

SquirrelMail configtest

This script will try to check some aspects of your SquirrelMail configuration and point you to errors whereever it can find them. You need to go run conf.pl in the config/ directory first before you run this script.

SquirrelMail version: 1.4.22
Config file version: 1.4.0
Config file last modified: 19 September 2011 08:51:23

Checking PHP configuration...
    PHP version 5.2.17 OK.
    Running as N/A(N/A) / N/A(N/A)
    display_errors: 1
    error_reporting: 6135
    variables_order OK: GPCS.
    PHP extensions OK. Dynamic loading is enabled.

    ERROR: You have enabled any one of magic_quotes_runtime, magic_quotes_gpc or magic_quotes_sybase in your PHP configuration. We recommend all those settings to be off. SquirrelMail may work with them on, but when experiencing stray backslashes in your mail or other strange behaviour, it may be advisable to turn them off.

Checking paths...
    Data dir OK.
    Attachment dir OK.
    Plugins are not enabled in config.
    Themes OK.
    Default language OK.
    Base URL detected as: http://mail.betelchurch.co.uk/src (location base set to http://mail.betelchurch.co.uk)
Checking outgoing mail service....

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to tls://smtpout.europe.secureserver.net:465 (No route to host) in /home/content/10/7905410/html/blog/src/configtest.php on line 386

    ERROR: Error connecting to SMTP server "smtpout.europe.secureserver.net:465".Server error: (113) No route to host