Re: Error moving mail from Inbox to Drafts

Pao, Vanessa wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My team has been using SquirrelMail in a development environment for
> months and have been satisfied with its functionality. We are using Apache
> James for the email server. Apache James is using MySQL to store emails.
> Recently, we modified the Apache James/MySQL interaction so that one
> database table is encrypted. Also, we noticed the following error when
> trying to move an email from Inbox to Drafts (or any other folder):
>
>             ERROR:
>             ERROR: Could not complete request.
>             Query: COPY 7 "INBOX.Drafts"
>             Reason Given: COPY processing failed.
>
> 1.      What exactly is causing this issue?
> 2.      Has anyone used SquirrelMail in a situation where the backend is
> encrypted?
> 3.      What SquirrelMail file(s) can I dig into to learn more about this
> error?

Check logs of James IMAP server. SquirrelMail is only executing valid IMAP
command. Remember that SquirrelMail uses UIDs by default, but it not
displayed in Query: command. Full command is UID COPY 7 "INBOX.Drafts".
Mailbox with uid=7 message must be selected before running this command. If
you think that problem is in SquirrelMail, you should confirm that you can
execute whole copy sequence (login, select mailbox, get list of uids, copy,
close mailbox) in telnet.

--
Tomas