Re: Squirrelmail PHP HTML Email Issues

Squirrelmail only displays the email correctly if it is downloaded as an attachment.  Other than that, it doesn't display correctly.  I think the problem does lie with the front end, as I don't normally have to download my emails as attachments when using squirrelmail for them to display as HTML content.