Re: SM v1.4.22 - search with german umlauts fails

Hello Paul,

> Duh.  Ah, of course, SquirrelMail's spotty literal support.  I have
> just applied a fix for this in our repository.  Testers appreciated.
> The fix should appear in a daily snapshot release within 24 hours or
> you can apply the patch yourself:
>
> http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squirrelmail/branches
> /SM-1_4-STABLE/squirrelmail/functions/imap_general.php?view=patch&
> r1=14139&r2=14138&pathrev=14139
> http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squirrelmail/branches
> /SM-1_4-STABLE/squirrelmail/functions/imap_search.php?view=patch&
> r1=14139&r2=14138&pathrev=14139
> http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squirrelmail/branches
> /SM-1_4-STABLE/squirrelmail/plugins/filters/filters.php?view=patch&
> r1=14139&r2=14138&pathrev=14139

thank  you for the patch. I've applied the patch and ran a couple of
search tests with german umlauts. My first impression is that the
problem has been fixed. I'll continue to run further tests the next
days and will let you know if any problem appears.

Regards
Juergen
--
Mail: juergen.edner@xxxxxxxxxxx