Re: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda,

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Dougan, Linda A <DOUGANLA@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wow, sorry to upset you, I just work here. I did not buy or set up any of this. I
> was just given the task of trying to figure this stuff out. Sorry that I bothered you.

Your best solution is to download the newest version of SquirrelMail
free from our downloads page.  You have a VERY old version of NutsMail
(which is NOT SquirrelMail and has made dubious copyright claims on
software we have created and given away for free), and we do NOT
support that software.  The newest version of SquirrelMail should work
in your environment.

If you insist on sticking with paid software, you should contact
whomever you paid to get support for it, or you could hire someone
from the SquirrelMail team to help you fix your system.

Good luck,

  Paul

--
Paul Lesniewski