Re: SquirrelMail - Login Error

Brian Stivala wrote:

> Hi Thomas I need your help once again, i've tried to install a new theme
> and im getting this error
> Basically is the same error for everystack. Can you help me here please.
> if you need more details just let me know.

Change your PHP configuration. Set error_reporting to 6143. Errors you are
getting are from E_DEPRECATED level. It is not an error, but PHP
recommendation and coding according to PHP recommendations can lead to
backwards incompatible code. I think only older SquirrelMail versions have
this error. You can find more information about error reporting levels in
PHP manual (http://php.net/errorfunc.constants).

If you insist on using PHP E_ALL on all your sites, turn off display of
errors or reduce level of error reporting for SquirrelMail scripts. Some
webservers can be setup to use different PHP settings for specific
directories.

If you use older SquirrelMail version, make sure that you have same problem
with SquirrelMail 1.4.21.

Please note that custom SquirrelMail mods are not supported here.