Re: Configuration for dovecot

Hi,

>> Thanks for the info. I'll review the SVN version and see if it applies
>> to my issue. I'll be sure to provide more info next time.
>
> I am probably telling you how to suck eggs but I imagine you ensured the
> dovecot server was working before playing with squirrelmail config.
> http://wiki1.dovecot.org/TestInstallation

I was looking for something more like a requirements document that
outlined what the minimum level of access control, any particular imap
settings that were necessary, etc.

I figured it out, and it's now working properly. I did have to
increase the maximum number of connections, because it started to
intermittently allowing connections which looked like failed
passwords. That might have been helpful.

Good information, nonetheless.

Thanks,
Alex