Re: Configuration for dovecot

Hi,

>> I have a new fc14 system that I've just installed squirrelmail
>> v1.4.21, and trying to configure it with dovecot. I've set the
>
> You, of course read the mailinglist guidlines
> http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-12.html? There lacks quite a
> bit of info here. You can't expect everyone on this mailing list to know
> what you mean with fc14 and that it comes with php version 5.3.something?

Yes, I understand. There is just so much info that I could provide,
that I wanted to provide the initial information about the problem,
and ask an initial question and ask for pointers on where to find the
documentation.

Thanks for the info. I'll review the SVN version and see if it applies
to my issue. I'll be sure to provide more info next time.

Thanks,
Alex