Re: Translation of messages of a plugin

Please don't top-post.  Refer to the mailing list posting guidelines
if you have doubts about how to post here.

>>> Yes, unless it's already been translated.  Where to put the translated
>>> plugin file depends on the plugin.  IIRC, Restrict Senders needs its
>>> translated file under the main squirrelmail/locales directory.
>>>
>>> You might want to start here
>>>
>>> http://squirrelmail.org/docs/translator/translator.html
>>> http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/HelpTranslating
>>>
>>> Both links are found with quick and easy web searches.
>>
>> Thanks for the reply,
>> yes, I already had a look to those links, but I wasnt sure if that was the
>> right way to do it.
>> Ok, so I'll work on that.
>
> After trying a few things on the documentation, still not translating. I am
> sorry if I am asking about obvious things, but I dont know what else to try
> and I am stuck.
> I have followed the steps here:
> http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/HelpTranslating
> where it says "Translating plugins".
> I have changed a tested it, putting a string in the msgstr parameter, as the
> documentation suggests,.. but no luck.
> I restarted Apache, but still the same.
> If anyone has done this before, it could be very helpful.

You need to show what you've done in order for anyone to tell you why
it isn't working.  Also be specific about which plugin you're
translating.  We need *EVERY* detail.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team