Re: Translation of messages of a plugin

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 1:31 AM, eva <evammg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have my Squirrelmail translated into Spanish, but I don't know how to
> translate the messages of my plugins (ie restrict_senders). Do I have
> togenerate my own translation?

Yes, unless it's already been translated.  Where to put the translated
plugin file depends on the plugin.  IIRC, Restrict Senders needs its
translated file under the main squirrelmail/locales directory.

You might want to start here

http://squirrelmail.org/docs/translator/translator.html
http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/HelpTranslating

Both links are found with quick and easy web searches.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team