Re: How to select the Domain to login?

Michelle Konzack-2 wrote:

> Hello Tomas Kuliavas,
>
> Am 2011-02-23 11:26:49, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
>> I don't think that debian packages include multilogin plugin.
>
> Bizzar, because when I started using squirrelmail many years ago it  was
> there.  Had never installed squirrelmal  before  2009  from  scratch  or
> external plugins.

I am Debian user too. Diehard user who can read package contents and rebuild
packages. Multilogin is not included in standard Debian packages, volatile,
security, backports or Ubuntu.

http://packages.debian.org/squirrelmail

http://archive.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/

Maybe your apt-get sources are different or you paid for commercial copy of
SquirrelMail.
--
Tomas