Re: Keep getting fatal error

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 9:05 PM,  <jalder1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Paul:
>
> I didn't know if I was an end user or an administrator since the
> definitions seem geared toward a corporate environment and not a home user

If you didn't install SquirrelMail on a web server along side your
email server, then you're an end user and you need to talk to your
service provider.  We have no relationship with whomever is using our
software to provide your webmail services.  It sounds to me like this
describes your situation.

> like me. I'm having to respond by a new message because I get the same
> fatal error if I try to reply or forward. I should also mention in the
> middle of working I sometimes get an error message prompting me to log in
> again and all my work is gone. While this has been going on I also notice
> SquirrelMail going slower than it used to, making me think there's been a
> recent change or upgrade. I did look at the documentation which did not
> appear to address my error message. Is there a way to make SquirellMail
> work the way it should? Thanks!

Yes, contact your service provider and ask them to set up their system better.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team