Keep getting fatal error

Paul:

I didn't know if I was an end user or an administrator since the
definitions seem geared toward a corporate environment and not a home user
like me. I'm having to respond by a new message because I get the same
fatal error if I try to reply or forward. I should also mention in the
middle of working I sometimes get an error message prompting me to log in
again and all my work is gone. While this has been going on I also notice
SquirrelMail going slower than it used to, making me think there's been a
recent change or upgrade. I did look at the documentation which did not
appear to address my error message. Is there a way to make SquirellMail
work the way it should? Thanks!