Re: SM v1.5.2 - uw-imap public/shared folder support

Hello Thomas,

> In SquirrelMail 'uw' preset default folder prefix is set to 'mail/'.
> This limits mail folders to user's home directory and disables all
> namespaces. Set it to empty string.

ok, already done.

> In SquirrelMail 1.5.x mailboxes must be listed in LIST "*" "*" command
> response. This disables all public and shared mailboxes. You will have
> to modify sqimap_get_mailboxes function to generate listing of shared
> and public namespaces.

Thank you for pointing me to this function. In a first quick and
dirty try I've successfully extended the code to get the arrays
'$list_assoc_ary' and '$lsub_assoc_ary' populated with the list
of #public and #shared folders.
In the left folder pane the folders and also the base folders
#public/ and #shared/ are shown. As desired the base folders
#public/ and #shared/ are marked as _NoSelect_ folders.
In a next step I want to remove the base folders #public/ and
#shared/ from the 'rename folder' and 'delete folder' list because
they shouldn't be renamed or deleted at all.

Now I wonder if this is possible in general and if yes, where
else I have to modify the code or set an additional flag to
influence the content of these two lists.

Thanks
Juergen
--
GPG Key available