Re: SM v1.5.2 - uw-imap public/shared folder support

Juergen Edner <juergen.edner <at> telejeck.de> writes:

> Hello,
> I've just installed Squirrelmail v1.5.2 on my server to check
> if it now supports public (#PUBLIC) and/or shared (#SHARED)
> folders of an UW-IMAPD. I had in mind that this feature should
> be added to the development branch.
> Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to get these folders
> displayed. Can someone please tell me if I'm doing something
> wrong or if this feature has not yet been implemented in SM.

In SquirrelMail 'uw' preset default folder prefix is set to 'mail/'.
This limits mail folders to user's home directory and disables all
namespaces. Set it to empty string.

In SquirrelMail 1.5.x mailboxes must be listed in LIST "*" "*" command
response. This disables all public and shared mailboxes. You will have
to modify sqimap_get_mailboxes function to generate listing of shared
and public namespaces.

SquirrelMail 1.4.x should be able to see subscribed shared and public
mailboxes, if you set default folder prefix to empty string.

If you set $no_list_for_subscribe to true in SquirrelMail 1.4.x
configuration, users should be able to subscribe shared and public
mailboxes, if they know mailbox name.

--
Tomas