Bug Report

Dear Sir ,

Please confirm the Particulars to get my mails back , I have lsot the
complete data of the mail s

Regads
Deepak.Rao.S

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
  [ ]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I ...
  ... view a particular message
  ... use a specific plugin/function
  ... try to do/view/use ....

The description of the bug:

I can reproduce the bug by:

(Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:

(Optional) I got really bored and here's a fix:

My browser information:
  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)

My web server information:
  PHP Version 5.2.13
  PHP Extensions (List)
    * 0 = date
    * 1 = libxml
    * 2 = openssl
    * 3 = pcre
    * 4 = zlib
    * 5 = ctype
    * 6 = curl
    * 7 = dom
    * 8 = filter
    * 9 = gd
    * 10 = gettext
    * 11 = hash
    * 12 = iconv
    * 13 = session
    * 14 = json
    * 15 = mbstring
    * 16 = mysql
    * 17 = SimpleXML
    * 18 = SPL
    * 19 = PDO
    * 20 = pdo_sqlite
    * 21 = posix
    * 22 = Reflection
    * 23 = standard
    * 24 = pdo_mysql
    * 25 = SQLite
    * 26 = imap
    * 27 = tokenizer
    * 28 = xml
    * 29 = xmlreader
    * 30 = xmlwriter
    * 31 = apache2handler
    * 32 = ionCube Loader

SquirrelMail-specific information:
  Version:  1.4.9a
  Plugins (List)
    * 0 = fortune
    * 1 = calendar
    * 2 = spamcop
    * 3 = change_pass
    * 4 = translate
    * 5 = abook_take
    * 6 = info
    * 7 = mail_fetch
    * 8 = bug_report
    * 9 = listcommands
    * 10 = squirrelspell
    * 11 = delete_move_next
    * 12 = sent_subfolders
    * 13 = newmail
    * 14 = message_details
    * 15 = filters

My IMAP server information:
  Server type:  other
  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION
STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc.
 See COPYING for distribution information.
  Capabilities:  IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE