Re: Bug Report

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 10:06 AM,  <dancak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
>
> Don't work INBOX. R.

We have no idea what this means.  Most likely, you are complaining
about your mail service and need to contact your service provider to
do so.  We are not your service provider.  Please refer to:

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

When you contact your service provider, tell them to disable the Bug
Report SquirrelMail plugin, since it leads their users (you) to the
wrong place for support.

Good luck,

  Paul

--