Updating Patches and Plugins -

Hi
I've been running squirrelmail on the schools dedicated webserver for a
while now.  I've never touched it as it always did exactly what I needed (me
being a small time operator).

The school now needs an option where end users can securely change their own
passwords without the need for the system admin to have to do it for them.

We are running version 1.4.8 and I do realise that this does need updating.

What I'd like to read is that somewhere there is a 1.4.8 to the latest
version specific patch that I can simply ftp to my server.

And hey presto!

However the need for users to change their own passwords is so critical that
if I can't do it then there is little point me updating as we'd have to
change the service somehow.

I don't know if this is being posted in the wrong child forum so apologies
if my newness is tiresome!

Any help would be greatly received.

Kind thanks

Nic