Re: Your session has expired - can't login

On 8/5/10 11:10 AM Paul Lesniewski wrote:
> Please read this and review how to choose a better subject
>
> http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines

sorry, was a copy/paste mistake.

>> I get this morning a great problem with SM 1.4.8-5.el5.centos.10 on
>> CentOS 5.5
>>
>> when the users wants to login, all user gets the error message "Your
>> session has expired, but will be resumed after logging in again".
>>
>> No one is able to login.
>>
>> Yesterday everything works perfect.
>> no changes where made!!
>
> Impossible.

for me: possible ;-(

>> httpd restart/Server reboot doesn't fix this problem.
>>
>> Whats going on?
>
> You tell us.  Check your logs, read the posting guidelines.  Currently
> my crystal ball is in the shop.

;-)

I've already checked my logs (httpd/dovecot/messages/maillog/daemon.log)
No errors ore something similar.

I have also removed one Useraccount (from CentOS, SM pref-file,
IMAP-mailbox) and recreated it.

Error still exists, and for all other users.

Date and time is in sync with the ntp servers.
No rootkit installed ;-)
Filesystems are also OK.

Is there maybe are session lockfile (for the connection duration or
something else) in SM available, which I should remove?

as I explaned: none of our users (above 150!!!) can login to SM.
everyone becomes the same error:

SquirrelMail version 1.4.8-5.el5.centos.10
By the SquirrelMail Project Team
ERROR
Your session has expired, but will be resumed after logging in again.
Go to the login page

Thanks
Richard