Re: Collapsable Folders broken with Dovecot IMAP server

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

> Ole Holm Nielsen wrote:

>>> SquirrelMail can collapse only subfolders. Subfolders are folders that
>>> have
>>> parent folders.
>>>
>>> If all your mbox files (except INBOX) are in ~/Mail/, SquirrelMail can't
>>> collapse anything. All folders are top folders.
>>
>> No, that isn't correct.  All user mbox files (IMAP folders) are in a
>> hierarchical filesystem directory tree under ~/Mail/.  There are only
>> about 20 folders/subdirectories at the top level, but more than 2000
>> folders below that level.
>>
> That's why I asked for NAMESPACE, TEST_7 and TEST_8.

My collapsible folder screenshot shows that at least one bug exists in
1.4.20 Dovecot folder listing. It is possible that you hit that particular
bug. This bug might explain why you can't collapse your mboxes. Bug is fixed
in 1.5.1 and later versions. If you want to test things, you can download
SquirrelMail 1.5.2-dev from SquirrelMail site (bottom of
http://www.squirrelmail.org/download.php), install it in some alternative
location (ex. /var/www/squirrelmail-1.5) and test it.