Re: Collapsable Folders broken with Dovecot IMAP server

2010.07.21 17:01 Ole Holm Nielsen rašė:
> Helmut Hullen <Hullen@xxxxx> wrote:
>>> We have installed RedHat's RPM package squirrelmail-1.4.8-5.el5_4.10
>>> on a RedHat RHEL 5.5 server.
>>
>> You should update squirrelmail. It doesn't depend on the RedHat version.
>
> Ah well, do you know for certain that this fixes the Collapsable Folders
> broken problem ?

No. SquirrelMail 1.4.20 does not fix it. My screenshots were from
SquirrelMail 1.4.20. Technically speaking it is not broken. Folders in
your namespace can't be collapsed. Account (not folders) can be collapsed
in Thunderbird. It is closer to feature request than to bug. You want to
have collapsible personal folders option for INBOX even when personal
folders are not under INBOX.

--
Tomas