Re: "retrieveuserdata" plugin w/ PHP5

Andrea Gozzi-3 wrote:

> Hi all.
> I had been successfully using the "retrieveuserdata" plugin for quite
> some time but since I upgraded PHP to v5.3.2, it has stopped working.
> I did some debugging on SM and it seems that the plugin is never even
> called. I also have "squirrel_logger" installed and that works fine with
> the new PHP version.
>
> Anybody had similar issues? I am running 1.4.20 stable.

SquirrelMail 1.4.20, PHP 5.3.2, retrieveuserdata 0.9. Set to use textfile
backend, enabled textfile options and create user description. Logged in.
Works.

If plugin is "never called", it is not enabled in your SquirrelMail
configuration or plugins/retrieveuserdata/setup.php access permissions are
too tight or there are owner differences and you run PHP in safe mode. If
plugin is enabled in config.php, but can't be loaded due to safe_mode or
file system restrictions. you should see notices in configtest.php.

Without knowing which backend you are using and more details about your
setup, it is impossible to tell, if some retrieveuserdata backend is broken
due to PHP 5.3.2 changes.

--
Tomas