Re: cannot access my squirrel mail

henner wrote:

>  Trying to access my emails I received the prompt: "Mail Box full".
> From there on I no longer got this prompt, but  "Incorrect Password".
> Which of course it isn't.
> What can I do?

SquirrelMail is only email program and project does not provide email
services. Your mailbox is overloaded. Contact your email service provider
and try to solve your problem there.

If your email provider allows POP3 access, you can try setting up some
standalone program (Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, or other)
and download all emails to your PC. This should move all emails from INBOX
to your own computer and your email quota problems should be fixed.

Please note that some providers might calculate your email quotas based on
total web host usage and you might have to clean your ftp or web site
instead.

--
Tomas