Re: Alternative Themes

Hi,

> SquirrelMail 1.4.x is not designed to have the kind of "skins" you are
> implying.  By default, you can play with color schemes and fonts (via
> "CSS file").  Start the configuration tool and choose "5. Themes" to
> see what is possible without modifying the source.

Ah, I see. I was going to follow up with DavoNZ's post and ask if his
skin was compatible with 1.4, but I think this you have answered my
question here.

>> I've gone through most of what's available by default, but looking for
>> something more modern and visually appealing by those who would use
>> outlook in the first place. Maybe a gmail template? Simple white and
>> blue outline would be just fine!
>
> Then by all means, create such a skin and submit it!

Yes, I have some ideas, and hopefully the customer will approve moving
forward, and I'll then put some real resources behind it.

I'll sure try the Preview Pane theme for now!

Thanks again,
Alex