Re: Problems forwarding attachments with iso-8859-1 encoded filenames

Helge Milde wrote:

> Hi!
>
> With my current setup, when I forward mails with attachments that have
> iso-8859-1 encoded names, the attachments aren't sent (only the email
> body).

Open SquirrelMail src/compose.php in some text editor.

Find getAttachments function declaration (function getAttachments($message,
and so on ...).

find "$filename = decodeHeader($filename, false, false);" line without
double quotes and change it to "$filename = decodeHeader($filename, false,
false, true);" without double quotes.

code does not convert filenames to target charset (fourth argument default
is false). changed code will convert it to target charset if possible
(fourth argument is true).

check if it fixes your problem and other problems don't pop out.