Re: Odd error: "Undefined index: EXISTS"

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 4:54 AM, Ralf Hildebrandt
<Ralf.Hildebrandt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Easier still, activate the info plugin and run the first test (test 0)
>
> Result is:
>
> Server Capability response:
> * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE SORT
> SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT IDLE
> CHILDREN NAMESPACE UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 CONDSTORE QRESYNC
> ESEARCH ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH LIST-STATUS QUOTA
> folder_prefix = INBOX.
> default_charset = iso-8859-1
>
> TEST_0
> Request:
> A003 SELECT INBOX
> Response:
> * FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft KMAILFORWARDED
> KMAILTODO KMAILWATCHED KMAILIGNORED $FORWARDED $TODO $WATCHED $IGNORED
> NonJunk NotJunk Junk)
> * OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft
> KMAILFORWARDED KMAILTODO KMAILWATCHED KMAILIGNORED $FORWARDED $TODO
> $WATCHED $IGNORED NonJunk NotJunk Junk \*)] Flags permitted.
> * 4 EXISTS
> * 0 RECENT
> * OK [UNSEEN 1] First unseen.
> * OK [UIDVALIDITY 1212678807] UIDs valid
> * OK [UIDNEXT 71253] Predicted next UID
> * OK [HIGHESTMODSEQ 41787] Highest
> [READ-WRITE] Select completed.

Thanks.  The "EXISTS" and "UIDVALIDITY" entries here are what we are
looking for, and they seem fine.  If the errors are only sporadic, the
trick may be finding the account and/or folder that is causing the
problem.  You could try running this same test against an empty folder
for starters.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team