Re: difficulty viewing emails in folders in squirrelmail-20100407_0200-SVN.devel

On Thu, April 8, 2010 8:28 pm, michael crane wrote:
> hello,
> trying
> squirrelmail-20100407_0200-SVN.devel
> using I think the same sort of configuration as my 1.4.20 install which
> works well, in squirrelmail-20100407_0200-SVN.devel I get the folder list
> in the left folder pane but clicking on the folder shows the same inbox
> (unsorted) contents and not the contents of that directory.
> this may well be my ignorance as I have explained I just do this for
> myself.
> I don't know which files to show but if anybody is interested and
> indicates I can post the contents.

reading my own mail I don't know if I made myself clear.
if looking at inbox with folders, the right hand view showing inbox
contents, if I click on the folder in the left hand view. the righthand
view still shows the Inbox view and not the contents of the folder