Re: Problem with German-Language in SquirrelMail V1.4.20

2010.03.25 17:16 Hans Schlumpf rašė:
>> 2010.03.25 16:30 Hans Schlumpf rašė:
>>> Hello to the Group from Switzerland!
>>>
>>> My Squirrel-Mail (actual Version V1.4.20) works very fine, but in
>>> english only.
>>>
>>> I have installed several Translations in several languages, the user
>>> interface remains always in
>>> English, only the help text appear in the desired language.
>>>
>>> The Server runs on Windows XP Pro, SP3, German
>>> As Webserver runs XAMPP for Windows V1.7.3
>>>

>>> I have already searched in the guides and forums, via Google, etc. for
>>> solutions and advice.
>>> I have found many tips for various Linux environments with the same
>>> problem of language. I have
>>> tried all these options on my installation - unfortunately without
>>> success.
>>> Unfortunately I have not found a tip, which has led to the success of
>>> my installation.
>>
>> Test your PHP settings and check local safe_mode
>> (http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/TestPHPSettings) value.
>>
>> Show what you have in SquirrelMail locale/de_DE/LC_MESSAGES directory.
>>
>> --
>> Tomas
>
> Hello Tomas
>
> thanks for your prompt answer.
>
> the requested infos are attached to this mail - hope you find a hint for
> me.
>

> here the 2nd Mail with the File-List in the attachement

I didn't ask for phpinfo() output. Only safe_mode value. Sign out
SquirrelMail session, which was active when you tested PHP settings.

squirrelmail.mo 115'110 26.05.2009 00:00 ----

what is displayed in last column? I think windows dir output is different.
Are you sure that these files are readable by web server user? Maybe they
are owned by admin and only admin can read them.

--
Tomas