Bug Report

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
[ ] True - No need to CC me when replying
[X ] False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I ...
... view a particular message
... use a specific plugin/function
... try to do/view/use .... When I'm typing a message.

The description of the bug:
 The word "Bug" appears just above the "To:" of my e-mail form.  I assume it refers to some sort of glitz. in my email system. I looked everywhere I could think of for a definition. Couldn't find any.

Is there really a bug here, or did I accidentally push some funny button that made this mysterious word appear?
My cursor tends to float all over the page when I'm composing a message, and if I'm not looking at the screen when I'm typing, the most
recently-typed words are landing in the middle of stuff I typed earlier in the message. This just happens in my emails. I figured i?t was probably my computer and the fact that I'm still tryin' to figure out emails/computers in general by trial and error....Lots of errors!  But since you asked.... Could this be a "bug"?  [PLEASE LOOK at the end of the line, 2 lines up.  That question mark is the one I'd typed after  "Could this be a 'bug'?" (above ^ ). ]  And the word "above" that I just typed would have landed on top of the previous line if I hadn't been looking.
he appearance of This has been happening for a while, though, not just now with the appearance of the mysterious "bug".

The IRONY (!)  here is that I'd just spent about 20 minutes on an
unsuccessful attempt to find  the toolbar that would enable me to play with the appearance of my emails (colors, fonts, etc.).  So  I plug in to this "bug" question form, and here is the toolbar at the top!!  I can only hope it doesn't disappear when I hit "send"!  Aside from some extremely brief and rigidly-scripted generic Q&A's there doesn't seem to be much of a way to figure out the workings of this system.  Thanks for giving me this form!

And now I'm gonna hit "send" before the whole message mysteriously disappears (another "trick" I occasionally encounter here).

I can reproduce the bug by:

(Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:

(Optional) I got really bored and here's a fix:

My browser information:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0;
FunWebProducts)

My web server information:
PHP Version 5.2.6
PHP Extensions (List)
* 0 = libxml
* 1 = xsl
* 2 = xmlwriter
* 3 = dom
* 4 = xmlreader
* 5 = xml
* 6 = tokenizer
* 7 = session
* 8 = pcre
* 9 = SimpleXML
* 10 = SPL
* 11 = PDO
* 12 = sockets
* 13 = SQLite
* 14 = standard
* 15 = Reflection
* 16 = posix
* 17 = pdo_sqlite
* 18 = mysqli
* 19 = mysql
* 20 = mbstring
* 21 = ldap
* 22 = json
* 23 = iconv
* 24 = hash
* 25 = gd
* 26 = filter
* 27 = date
* 28 = ctype
* 29 = bcmath
* 30 = zlib
* 31 = openssl
* 32 = apache2handler

SquirrelMail-specific information:
Version: 1.4.16
Plugins (List)
* 0 = abook_group
* 1 = abook_take
* 2 = bookmarks
* 3 = bug_report
* 4 = calendar
* 5 = compatibility
* 6 = delete_move_next
* 7 = filters
* 8 = fortune
* 9 = html_mail
* 10 = listcommands
* 12 = login_auto
* 13 = mail_fetch
* 14 = message_details
* 15 = msg_flags
* 16 = newmail
* 17 = notes
* 18 = preview_pane
* 19 = sent_subfolders
* 20 = show_user_and_ip
* 22 = spamcop
* 23 = squirrelspell
* 24 = tbaddr
* 25 = todo
* 26 = translate
* 27 = view_as_html
* 29 = calendar_sql_backend
* 32 = newuser_wiz
* 33 = restrict_senders
* 34 = squirrel_logger
* 11 = abook_group_pagination
* 21 = smallcal

My IMAP server information:
Server type: other
Server info: * OK [HIDDEN] IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR SORT THREAD=REFERENCES MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT LITERAL+ IDLE CHILDREN NAMESPACE LOGIN-REFERRALS UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 AUTH=PLAIN] usi-mail03-mtka ready. Capabilities: IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR SORT THREAD=REFERENCES MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT LITERAL+ IDLE CHILDREN NAMESPACE LOGIN-REFERRALS UIDPLUS
[...]

The IRONY (!)  here is that I'd just spent about 20 minutes on an unsuccessful attempt to find  the toolbar that would enable me to play with the appearance of my emails (colors, fonts, etc.).   I plug in to this "bug" question form, and here is the toolbar at the top!!  I can only hope it doesn't disappear when I hit "send"!  Aside from some extremely brief and rigidly-scripted generic Q&A's there doesn't seem to be much of a way to figure out the work ings of this system.  Thanks for giving me this form!

[...]

Capabilities: IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR SORT THREAD=REFERENCES MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT LITERAL+ IDLE CHILDREN NAMESPACE LOGIN-REFERRALS UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 AUTH=PLAIN