Message Count Update (Solution/Bug)

I've emailed a couple times, with the most recent just a week or so ago
about Squirrelmail not reporting the correct number of emails left unread
in all my folders.

I solved it by un-checking this option under Folders:

Enable Cumulative Unread Message Notification:

I guess I don't know what that means, so clicked it years ago when I first
started using SQM. Anyone want to fill my brain up with knowledge? It's
pretty much empty right now, which is obvious to most.

Thanks

---
Karl Pearson
Karlp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Owner/Administrator of the sites at
http://ourldsfamily.com
---
"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
 to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."
---
 Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have
 for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
 --Benjamin Franklin
---
 Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually
 repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
---