Mac OS X Server Help

ERROR:
ERROR: Could not complete request.
Query: EXPUNGE
Reason Given: 603 EXPUNGE failed: User does not have sufficient rights

I get this error whenever I try to delete a message with an upgraded version. I tried this:

It works for a while, the Cron Task works but then after about 5 minutes, it starts to give me the error again.

I am using Mac os X Server 10.2.8 (I know its old, but till not its worked just great!)

Config Test:

SquirrelMail configtest

This script will try to check some aspects of your SquirrelMail configuration and point you to errors whereever it can find them. You need to go run conf.pl in the config/ directory first before you run this script.

SquirrelMail version:1.4.20
Config file version:1.4.0
Config file last modified:15 March 2010 19:03:15

Checking PHP configuration...
    PHP version 4.3.10 OK.
    display_errors: 1
    error_reporting: 2039

    ERROR: Your variables_order setting seems to be empty. Make sure it is undefined in any PHP ini files, .htaccess files, etc. and not specifically set to an empty value or SquirrelMail may not function correctly

    gpc_order OK: GPC.
    PHP extensions OK. Dynamic loading is enabled.

    ERROR: You have enabled any one of magic_quotes_runtime, magic_quotes_gpc or magic_quotes_sybase in your PHP configuration. We recommend all those settings to be off. SquirrelMail may work with them on, but when experiencing stray backslashes in your mail or other strange behaviour, it may be advisable to turn them off.

Checking paths...
    Data dir OK.
    Attachment dir OK.
    Plugins OK.
    Themes OK.
    Default language OK.
    Base URL detected as: http://hotmallo.com/mail/src (location base autodetected)
Checking outgoing mail service....
    SMTP server OK (220 hotmallo.com AppleMailServer 10.2.3.0 SMTP Server Ready)
Checking IMAP service....
    IMAP server ready (* OK hotmallo.com IMAP4rev1 AppleMailServer 10.2.3.0 ready)
    Capabilities: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL X-LIST X-8BIT
Checking internationalization (i18n) settings...
     gettext - Gettext functions are unavailable. SquirrelMail will use slower internal gettext functions.
     mbstring - Mbstring functions are unavailable. Japanese translation won't work.
     recode - Recode functions are unavailable.
     iconv - Iconv functions are unavailable.
     timezone - Webmail users can change their time zone settings.
Checking database functions...
    not using database functionality.

Congratulations, your SquirrelMail setup looks fine to me!

Login now