Re: German Translation of bounce Plugin

Hi,

I tried to help to translate the untranslated german .po files.
I wrote to the users list.
I wrote to the i18n list.
On the users list i got an thumb up, well that was nice.
On i18n i got nothing.
I would translate the files bit by bit, but first I would like to know,

a) if I did this small sample right. I don't like to work for the trash bin.
b) how the translatet files will become public available.

On http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/translator/translator-1.html#ss1.1 is
it sayed "New and updated SquirrelMail translations can be submitted to
the squirrelmail-i18n mailing list".

Well, should I send the files or the link to the files? On the users list
they told my to send the link only.

It would be nice to get those questins anwsert.

TV