From: Alex [mailto:mysqlstudent@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 12:26 PM
To: Squirrelmail User Support Mailing List
Subject: Re:  "You must be logged in" with Firefox/1.4.20-RC2

Hi,

> For ANY FIREFOX users loged into while the upgrade was made.
> after kliking on "Logout" and re-login, all was working fine.

I now see that it affects all three browsers, but at different times.
It seems to be either cache, cookie, sessions, or some other
persistent data that remains beyond even a restart of the browser at
some times.

How can I go about troubleshooting this further?

It seems that it may be caused by going from logging in to the stable
version, then logging out and logging in to the SVN version.

I've tried clearing browser cache, cookies, etc, but it still seems to
occur every few times I log in or out.

Thanks,
Alex