ldap list.

Hello.
I've configured squirrelmail to read contacts from a ldap server.
I have about 2000 contacts.
My ldap server is slapd in a linux system and the number of entries to
return for a search operation is configured unlimited.
When I do a full search from squirrelmail I see that there are not all contacts.
It return only a limited number of contacts.
There is something to configure to be able to return the full list?