Re: No messages in inbox being displayed. Everything else working fine

2010.01.02 19:41 DM Web rašė:
> I have a catchall email account that I had not cleared in a few months. No
> it has more than 8000 emails. The problem is, I can't access the emails so
> can delete them. I log in just fine. The inbox counter says 8,007 emails.
> But when I click on inbox and MS IE Explorer says '
> Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
> If I use Google Chrome, I get the following error message:
>  This webpage is not available.
>
> The webpage at *http://moneypressusa.net/webmail/src/right_main.php*might
> be
> temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Log into SquirrelMail. When you see white page instead of right frame,
enter
http://your-server-address/webmail/src/right_main.php?newsort=6&startMessage=1&mailbox=INBOX
address in location box.

replace 'your-server-address' with correct hostname.

Then you should be able to see your 8k INBOX. If you still get white page,
contact your server admin. SquirrelMail is free webmail program and it can
be installed by any webmail service provider. SquirrelMail does not
control your mailbox and only your webmail provider might be able to fix
your problem.

If your IMAP server supports IMAP SORT extension, server admin should
enable server side sorting in SquirrelMail configuration.

--
Tomas