No messages in inbox being displayed. Everything else working fine

I have a catchall email account that I had not cleared in a few months. No it has more than 8000 emails. The problem is, I can't access the emails so I can delete them. I log in just fine. The inbox counter says 8,007 emails. But when I click on inbox and MS IE Explorer says '

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

If I use Google Chrome, I get the following error message:

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://moneypressusa.net/webmail/src/right_main.phpmight be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

     More information on this error

    Below is the original error message

    Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Unknown error.

    All other folders are working properly except the inbox. It is still receiving emails. I tested sending it additional emails and the counter increments.  But I cannot display.

    It's probably because there are too many emails or something but I don't know how to fix it.

    Help!