Re: adding Squirrel amil to hMailserver

Hi Paul,

Many thanks that worked perfectly for getting rid of the error messages and
I can read the mail ok but I stll get:-

Message not sent. Server replied:
Authentication required
530 SMTP authentication is required

When I try to send an e-mail.

 Do I have to make a change to the config file if so what would the values
be and where...? If I send an emaul using Outlook locally it works fine.

Many thanks

Rory