Re: Reply citation using Forward headers

paul

extremely sorry for breaking any rules unknowingly.

the post i am referring to by Graeme is over 5 years old by and the
patches submitted along with the post is not downloadble

we have put together a complete squirrel mail installation with around 32
plugins -- checking to ensure that everything is working perfectly and
then contribute the same to the community.

We have around 4000 + email ids per server and the emailboxes in some
cases have around 15000 emails (around 5 gb) so it should be a good test.

The reason i asked for the patch offlist is because i needed to check and
study this patch and adapt the same to the latest verion of squirrelmail
and this is a part of my enhancement work.

on a side note --- is it possible to let us know why the patches are not
downloadble from this specific post ...

link for your reference
http://www.mail-archive.com/squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg13793.html

or atleast help us in securing the patches for reply/replyall with headers.

we are searching for this over a 2 weeks now.

once again ... sorry

rajesh