Re: Reply citation using Forward headers

Hello Graeme

this refers to your post Fri, 20 Aug 2004 18:48:29 -0700

we are desperately looking to patch squirrel mail compose so that we get

original headers to, cc, subject date etc in the reply just like what we
get while forwarding an email.

the patches that you posted on the forum are no longer downloadable

could you please email the same directly to me at

24x7ser24x7server@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks very much

rajesh