Re: Squirrelmail 1.5.2 SVN and Safari

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 5:33 AM, Damian Lubosch <dl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Damian Lubosch schrieb:
>> Hi Paul!

>>> Thanks for the screen shots, which help explain the problem better to
>>> me.  It certainly looks like a layout problem...  I'd first suggest
>>> blasting your user preferences away completely (save a copy first).
>>> After you do that does the problem persist?
>>

>> Ok, I've done that, same problem. On the start page I didn't enter or
>> change any of the information.
>>
>>> Seeing the HTML for the
>>> offending page might also help us diagnose the problem.
>>>

>> Ok, I zipped the HTML Source of the frame and attached it to this e-mail.
>>
>> Thanks for your help!
>>
>> Damian
>>

> I just checked, the same display error occurs on Windows-Safari and
> Windows-Chrome.
>
> Maybe that information makes debugging easier for you.

Thanks for testing.  I tried Chrome with your HTML and I do see the
problem.  However, Chrome does NOT have this problem with my own
SquirrelMail installation, so the problem is something with your
configuration (go vanilla - remove any custom css, theme, template,
base URL or other settings) and/or web server or PHP environment.
Comparing the HTML, I don't see any glaring differences right off the
bat, and since the fix (for me at least) was quick and doesn't harm
the SM code, I have made a change that should take care of the problem
(or rather, the symptom).

See:  http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squirrelmail/trunk/squirrelmail/templates/default/css/default.css?view=patch&r1=13872&r2=13871&pathrev=13872

Or pull a new snapshot tomorrow.

--