Re: Squirrelmail 1.5.2 SVN and Safari

> I googled quite a bit but didn't find anybody with my problem:
>
> With SM 1.5.2 when logging in with Mac OS X's Safari browser, I get an
> ugly gray box next to the subject lines in the main view.
> The subject lines are truncated although there would be enough space to
> show the rest of the subject. Some lines are even wrapped, and end with
> "...".
>
> It doesn't matter which theme or skin I choose, it is always the same
> gray box.
>
> An example for a short subject: http://peirce.xiqit.de/screenshot1.png
> Another example with word wrap: http://peirce.xiqit.de/screenshot2.png
> In this case the subject line was: "a longer testmessage which will be
> wrapped in two lines when too long"

Thanks for the screen shots, which help explain the problem better to
me.  It certainly looks like a layout problem...  I'd first suggest
blasting your user preferences away completely (save a copy first).
After you do that does the problem persist?  Seeing the HTML for the
offending page might also help us diagnose the problem.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team