Hello !!

Hi,             How are you ??

I hope you don't mind if I send an email because your README said you
wanted to hear from people who were using Squirrel Mail.

I am very glad you are here because I can tell you exactly what I
would like to know.
If you don't have an answer maybe you can direct me to a reliable
source.  Thx,

I have a website that is hosted on my own server called an Xserve(Snow
Leopard).  It's the Apple version of Dell or whatever.
I have no problem running the website and keep it updated and do all
of my own web design.
I have a problem when we come to the complex code needed for simple
things like configuring Squirrel Mail for website emails.
That's right, I want to be able to receive emails from my website
email address.  Usually, these have the same suffix as the domain of
the site.
It is much more professional looking.

I have tried to configure Mac Mail for this with no results.  POP
works but SMTP does not.
My Xserve comes already installed with Squirrel Mail and I want to set
it up before I try to use Mac Mail.

If you have any resources about this please let me know.
I will register for your mailing list.
Have a nice day !!

Ted Clark:  owner TED Machine
(612) 781 - 3978 Fax:  (612) 605 - 1536